Singapore Land Tower
50 Raffles Place Level 30
Sponsored scheme is available for spouse and children/step-children/legally adopted children of a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident. Singapore immigration authority will assess the PR application based solely on the merits of the Sponsor and his/her ability to support the family applicants listed together in the application. The family applicants will need to fulfil the eligibility criterias below.
6) Dependant Pass (DP)
7) Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) / Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+)
8) Work Permit (WP) – must fulfil either point 9, 10 and 11 too to qualify
9) Spouse of a Singapore Citizen OR Singapore Permanent Resident
10) Unmarried child aged below 21 born within the context of a legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by, a Singapore Citizen OR Singapore Permanent Resident
11) Aged parent of a Singapore Citizen
Foreign Artistic Talent (ForArts) Scheme is meant for outstanding international arts professionals to become Singapore Permanent Residents in recognition of their creative minds, cultural significance and contribution. The scheme aims to enable committed and talented individuals to play a critical role in advancing the arts and cultural landscape in Singapore through the deepened engagement with local communities, and contribution to the diversity of expertise. The Scheme is jointly administered by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and the National Arts Council (NAC). However, ICA remains the final authority on all PR applications.
1) Possess relevant training/education in their field of practice
2) Possess relevant professional experience, with outstanding achievements, in the field of Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Literary Arts, Design and/or Media
3) Have made significant contributions to Singapore’s arts and cultural scene, including a strong track record of local engagements at leadership level
4) Have concrete future plans to be involved in Singapore’s arts and cultural sector
Professional, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers
(PTS) Scheme is specially catered for the foreign labour force in Singapore. As long as the applicant is holding a valid work pass except for Work Permit (WP) in Singapore, he/she will be eligible to apply under this scheme by himself/herself. By holding the valid working pass, the applicant also has the power to sponsor his/her family together to apply to become Singapore Permanent Residents.
1) Student Pass
2) S Pass
3) Employment Pass (EP)
4) Personalized Employment Pass (PEP)
5) Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)
Check “Sponsored Scheme” for more information if you wish to sponsor your family.
Global Investor Program (GIP) Scheme is administered by Contact Singapore, a division of the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB). It solely aims to assist and help potential business owners, entrepreneurs and investors to realise their dreams in Singapore.
Option A: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business entity or in the expansion of an existing business operation.
Option B: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP fund that invests in Singapore-based companies.
Invest a minimum amount of S$2.5 million either directly in a Singapore company or in a GIP fund that invests in Singapore companies
(choose from either option A or B)
1) Minimum of three-year entrepreneurial and business track record (to provide audited financial statements for the last 3 years)
2) At least S$50 million in company turnover the year immediately preceding the application date and an average turnover of S$50 million per year for the preceding three years before the application date
3) Possess minimum 30% shareholding in company if it is a privately-held company.
4) Applicant’s contribution towards the growth of the company will be taken into consideration
Foreign Student Scheme is exclusively for foreign students who are seeking education or currently studying in Singapore.
1) Resided in Singapore for more than 2 years at the point of application
2) Passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE N/O/A levels) or are in the Integrated Programme (IP)