6) Dependant Pass (DP)
7) Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) / Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+)
8) Work Permit (WP) – must fulfil either point 9, 10 and 11 too to qualify
9) Spouse of a Singapore Citizen OR Singapore Permanent Resident
10) Unmarried child aged below 21 born within the context of a legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by, a Singapore Citizen OR Singapore Permanent Resident
11) Aged parent of a Singapore Citizen
1) Student Pass
2) S Pass
3) Employment Pass (EP)
4) Personalized Employment Pass (PEP)
5) Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)
Check “Sponsored Scheme” for more information if you wish to sponsor your family.
1) Possess relevant training/education in their field of practice
2) Possess relevant professional experience, with outstanding achievements, in the field of Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Literary Arts, Design and/or Media
3) Have made significant contributions to Singapore’s arts and cultural scene, including a strong track record of local engagements at leadership level
4) Have concrete future plans to be involved in Singapore’s arts and cultural sector
Option A: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business entity or in the expansion of an existing business operation.
Option B: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP fund that invests in Singapore-based companies.
Invest a minimum amount of S$2.5 million either directly in a Singapore company or in a GIP fund that invests in Singapore companies
(choose from either option A or B)
1) Minimum of three-year entrepreneurial and business track record (to provide audited financial statements for the last 3 years)
2) At least S$50 million in company turnover the year immediately preceding the application date and an average turnover of S$50 million per year for the preceding three years before the application date
3) Possess minimum 30% shareholding in company if it is a privately-held company.
4) Applicant’s contribution towards the growth of the company will be taken into consideration
1) Resided in Singapore for more than 2 years at the point of application
2) Passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE N/O/A levels) or are in the Integrated Programme (IP)